fly like a butterfly
Too many sleepless nights, I'm gradually losing my smile. My glint is now different...How can I find myself ?:( one thing I can do now that try not to fall down....It's hard to describe exactly what I feel now....It looks like there is no fun in my life anymore...I wish I could take all of my troubles away...
Turn on the music, look at myself in the mirror...then what? A emotionless face...hix...Is that me?
What happened to me? what happened? why do I feel like that? why can't I smile? and what things I live for? ....there are no answers...just a emptiness left....such a lonely time....
Wanna cry, but couldn't. wanna scream loudly, smash something up....but I didn't do anything...That's so me!....
Sitting alone in a dark corner and let my memories pass away.... I realize that I must be stronger , to face everything....and keep the faith...:(
P/s: Are u here 4 me at all? Do u care 4 me at all?. Finally, I'm just a lonely girl in a meaningless life...

0 Responses

Post a Comment